Summer Camp Trip/Candlelighters Event
The summer camp trip with the Candlelighters will be on August 7-9 this year but the location has been changed. Due to the low snowfall this year we wanted to be at a lake that will have accessible water to go boating in August. The camp trip will be at Joseph H Stewart State Park.
Some of the bonuses of this park are:
- Approximately 150 electrical sites with water
- Approximately 50 tent sites with water
- Flush toilets and hot showers
- Volleyball court
- RV dump station
- Horseshoe pits
- Fenced off-leash pet area
- Evening programs on Fridays and Saturdays during the summer
We are going to be in loop A and then overflow into loop C if necessary. You can make reservations by going to the link below.